A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

MeMe that my Mom did

I am: an over achiever. I am also very funny. Ok, most of the time I am the only one that thinks so, but really I am.

I want: Everything I have ever wished for.

I wish: My Mom was happy.

I hate: when people don't give the thank you wave when you let the over in traffic, and people that don't put up their buggies in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

I miss: the list is way to long for me to put on here.

I fear: being left, and being a failure.

I hear: B talking.

I wonder: If I have ever let my family down.

I regret: so many things.

I am not: an ordinary person.

I dance: Every chance I get.

I sing: All the time.

I cry: a lot, especially when I am stressed out.

I am not always: open to compromise.

I make with my hands: hand signals of course.

I write: depends on what paper is due when.

I confuse:so many people.

I need: for this week to go by quickly.

I should: do a lot of things, but I am just to tired right now.

I start: a lot of different things.

I finish: what I start...Most of the time.

I tag: anyone else who wants to do this meme.

Let me know if you do it so I can read it.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh sweetness...I am happy. And you have never once in your life let me down. There is no way in the world that you could ever be a failure.

 
At 3:22 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

GREAT stuff here. happy about the move and soon out of school for summer. There will be good days and bad days but you know,God is ALWAYS with you

be blessed

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home