A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Snake Bite

My Mom will know what that means. Some really crappy things happen sometimes, but my Mom can usually make them better. So here is what I know...mainly because she told me.
  1. I am beautiful.
  2. I am successful.
  3. I am wonderful.
  4. I know how to deal with depression.
  5. My family does not have secrets.
  6. I have come too far to turn back now.
  7. In less than a year I will have another degree.
  8. In less than a year I will be married.
  9. I have friends and family that love me dearly.
  10. That I am to strong to let myself be made to change again!

Thank you Mom, B, Pooh, Razz, and everyone else that has been there for me. I love you all so much and I think that we have all made this journey together. Thank you! I just can't tell you all of you that enough.

4 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Well your more than welcome. Hell what are Marines there for. Semper Fidelis Do or Die. I love you so much and you dont know what the heck you mean to me and all that I wish I could fix. You are my strength and the reason I keep going. I love you baby.

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

All that and then some.

You could add:

You know the truth and you are not afraid to face it even if it is bad.

I love you my baby gator. Put that pretty chin up and stop playing with snakes.

 
At 6:50 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Step on them!!!! With big boots! HAHAHA! I love you both so much, but I am not sure what Semper Fidelis means.

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

It means Always Faithful. Little Latin for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home