A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, April 14, 2006

What Shall Her Name Be?


Ok y'all we really have to think of a name for this super cute bunny rabbit that is living here. From everyone's suggestions I have picked a few and we will vote and I will determine her name by Sunday (hopefully). Sorry I did not get this posted any sooner, there has just been a whole lot going on right now. Any who...Here are your choices



  1. Cordillia
  2. Daisy
  3. Molly

4. Esther

Ok there are your choices. Please either post your comments with your vote or e-mail me. Oh and here is a pic of the sweet little thing sitting on me eating one a about a hundred carrots she eats everyday. Thought y'all would enjoy it.

5 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Daisy. Definitely Daisy.

Or Cordellia. That one's good too. How's 'bout Hossenfeffer?

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I vote Daisy!

If she was a boy I would have voted Cad for Cadberry

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

I say Daisy to she just looks like a Daisy. Or theres always Elsie she looks like the old Borden Cow. Atleast the colors match

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

I still say thumper!!!!!!

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Um...yeah see. That is not one of the choices. The choices are clearly listed on the blog. You must choose from the list of CHOICES. Silly little brother.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home