A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Another List

Well y'all all know me, and how much I just love lists!!! Well my Mom always makes list about the things that she is thankful for, so I figured I would follow suit. So here goes it!
  1. For not having the stomach flu anymore!!!
  2. Friends that will make me laugh when I am laying in bed not feeling good. This one is for Pooh..."Keep on keeping on!"
  3. The gazelle that I just walked three miles on.
  4. The ab lounge that I just did 500 crunches on.
  5. A fiance that cooked me a wonderful dinner of Hamburger Helper and Corn.
  6. My Mom that will tell B that he has to share MY cheetos with me.
  7. A wonderful Dad that will drive to Amarillo to take me to the doctor when I can't stop yaking.
  8. A dog that will take naps with me when I don't feel good, or when I do feel good. Ok P-dog doesn't care what we do as long as we are doing something.
  9. My Mama that does my laundry, and even irons it so that I don't have too.
  10. Having all of my essays done for my test tomorrow night.
  11. Freshly painted fingernails.
  12. Clean panties...Thank you Mama.
  13. Beautiful daisies on top of my TV.
  14. Rub on tanner.
  15. For it being only one more week until Spring Break...Thank you God!!!! I didn't think I was going to make it.

14 Comments:

At 7:50 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Did you have to mention that it was out of a Box. Well anyways it was fast and easy so I guess there we go. Plus want to go on record before there are B haters out there and say that I could take care of Baby Gator cause I was 350 miles away working. So there you go.

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

What the heck is B talking about???

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Duh! Of course he's talking about hamburger helper. And the reason why he couldn't take her to the doctor himself.

Boy. Try and keep up, mother-in-law-to-be. Ha ha!

Now I am hungry for hamburger helper and cheetos.

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

HAHA, my Mom Gator didn't know B was talking about Hamburger Helper and taking me to the doctor. But SpookyRach did!!! Silly Mom Gator, you have to keep up.

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

No dumb bunnies! I meant what is he talking about *B haters*

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Sorry when I wrote that I happened to be listening to a rap music video and they said something about haters so I thought I would expand my ebonics vocabulary and use it in a sentence. But as usual I didnt use it context as is usually the case when I say things. I feel like somedays I should stick with the small words and re-invent other ones. Like dog lets remember that they are our four legged friends and not one of our friends DAWG is unbecoming. Who wants to be called that no idea. Food for thought. Sorry folks Milk fumes got to me there for a minute. Wont happen again

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Gomer/B-What the crap are you talking about??? Do we know any DAWGS??? And if you were using hater in ebonics it would be hatea.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Mom Gator-he meant that before anyone gets mad that he didn't take me to the doctor that they should know that he was out of town at training.

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

so many comments but not one about me??????

how dare yall!!!!!!

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

What the crap Little Brother??? Nothing on this posting was about you yet!!!

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I have been to Ohms. Its off of 6th by Amarillo National Bank.

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

Yes razz but all you said was a little brother


Is that all yall think of me?????

 
At 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you arent sick anymore and that the spring break comes soon..

 
At 4:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The recipe came today :)I'll make it Easter Sunday ... watch my blog for the results.

laughing at these comments. You are GREAT :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home