A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, April 17, 2006

We Have Reached A Conclusion

And the winner is......Daisy, but almost all the votes. She looks like a Daisy and it is fitting for her. She would really like me to take her out of her box and give her some carrots this morning. The carrots thing...Maybe. Take her out of her box??? Not this morning. I have to finish getting ready for work. I am also doing a list of things to be happy for this morning, because it is Monday and I do not feel like I have had any sort of a weekend.

  1. That a bunch of people showed up on Friday to help me and B plan the wedding. (We picked out some REALLY cool stuff)
  2. For B....Saying he was not falling asleep last night while watching TV. He was just watching TV with his eyes closed.
  3. For a ton of animals that love me no matter how much school work I have to do.
  4. For class tonight. I had to include this one, because I don't want to go.
  5. All of the boxes I have packed up.
  6. A really cool new house to move into soon.
  7. B taking a key to the new house...Stealer!!!! LOL.
  8. Friends that know no matter who my maid of honor is, that it doesn't mean that I love anyone any less.
  9. Work that I get to go to. I have to say this one too, so that I might be able to get happy about it.
  10. School ending in something like 3 weeks. It will be nice when it is over!!!

Ok so that's my list for today. Where's yours?

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Its cool lets make B out to be the bad guy this morning its cool. LMAO. Its a good list and makes me love you so much even though you constantly wake me up by leaving lights on. Love Ya.

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Yeah ok cry baby. I like how your posting wasn't until 8:05am, and what time did I get up this morning??? Oh yeah 5:45! Leave lights on my butt...I did no such thing!

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~pouts~ I do not even get to be in the wedding.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home