A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday

I am so happy that it is Friday. It has been a rather stressful Spring Break, but it is almost over. So today I decided to do a things I am happy/thankful for list. So here goes.
  1. That I will be moving someday soon.
  2. That I have friends and family that love me.
  3. That I have friends and family to love.
  4. That I am not wearing a girdle today, probably should be, but I just don't feel like it.
  5. Clean panties.
  6. That I have over half of my paper that is due on Tuesday done.
  7. That my makeup did good today-wearing blue eye shadow because I want to.
  8. That I have a job that I love.
  9. That my friends will tell me no matter where I move thier friendship doesn't stop at the city limits.
  10. That the scales were low today. It makes you feel good to know that you have lost two pounds in a week. Would have been even cooler if it were 20lbs, but hey take what you can get.

4 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Hey I am so excited that you read my blog. You should read the post that I just put up there. I didn't know that you ever read my blog...how cool is that? And your name...how cute!!!

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

hey I've been walking for lent. And my trousers (pants to you) are looser. I'm happy. I don't care what the scales say - I feel better for the walking :)

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love your list baby gator..and I b's mom ~waving~

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Silly Lorna...I know what trousers are. Thats cool that you picked up walking for lent. We don't do anything for lent, because we are Baptist/Nazarene. What denomination are you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home