A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The New House

Ok everyone we all went and looked at the new house yesterday. And everyone in the family really loved it! I swear we brought almost everyone, but the dogs. From my family the only person that was missing was my cousin, Ootl's son. Only B's mom came for him, but she is the person that is really important to him in his family. I on the other hand had my Mama and Dad, Mom and Bebo, and Ootl. It was crazy. They all loved the new house and I am so excited. We are throwing around the idea of moving in the last weekend of April, because that is when the lease is up here at the apartment, and the first payment on the house isn't until June. So look at us go we won't have to pay rent for May. How cool are we? I guess it will all depend on when we can get a fence up so that the boys won't be running all over the place. We are both so excited! I just can't wait. I will keep you posted!

5 Comments:

At 8:37 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

It really is a cute sweet house.

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Well you find out if I can throw up a fence and I will get on it.

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Gomer made you do what? Did I miss something? How come I am always out of the loop.

 
At 6:58 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Ok nevermind I get it now. You were talking in a literal since and I meant it in other terms. I feel like an ass now.

 
At 3:23 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Oh sweetheart, I love you so much. You made me lol with that comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home