A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, March 24, 2006

My List

  1. An assortment of clean panties this morning.
  2. Being able to get up and go to work so that I don't have to stay here.
  3. Getting to go to lunch with my Mom Gator today.
  4. A dishwasher, because soon I will not have one of those.
  5. Pay day.
  6. Getting a house that I will be able to move into soon, so that I do not have to hear the really old woman upstrairs with the horribly squeezy bed.
  7. That today is Friday.
  8. The B has a boss who is nice enough to know that deaths happen unexpectedly, and allowing him to take time off.
  9. B not getting fired!
  10. Friends that know that I still love them even if we don't get to talk for a while, because we are both so busy.

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love your list!

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Wonderful list and I got to say Ditto. Even through the hard times and ups and downs we have so much to be thankful for. We are the Lucky Ones and the day we forget that it is going to be a very sad day. We could be worse off and we could be better but the happy medium suits me to a T.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home