A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

We'll be happy in Happy

We are so excited y'all. We found a house, in Happy. Who would have thought we would find one that we would fall in love with there? Not I for sure. Ok I am going to try to upload a pic of it. It is three bedrooms, one bathroom, two car garage, two shops in the back, sitting on three lots. It is so cute!!! Ok some reason it won't let me upload right now, but I will post a pic ASAP! The only problem is that it doesn't have a fence, but me and B are going to try to get them to put one up. We are going to rent to own with no down payment...how cool is that? Yep still won't upload that pic. Since we are going to rent to own I am going to tear down this HORRIBLE wood paneling that they have going on for them all over the walls. I hate wood paneling. B says we (mostly he) can put up a fence for the boys if they will let us. It shouldn't be any problem. Thats what the lady showing it to us yesterday said. There is so much potential with this house, but it is already livable. It has BRAND NEW carpet that is a very pretty light tan color...not sure the correct name for light tan, but oh it is so cute. The bathroom will need some work, but it is useable. There is nothing wrong with it...other than that dang wood paneling. When we start this whole thing I will keep you all updated with pictures on what is happening. You want to know what is crazy. For almost the same amount of money as we are spending now we are going to have a three bedroom house that almost doubles out living space, and if you count the shops that are as big as the house...well you see where I am going with this. Well those pics still won't load, but i will work on it. Love y'all.

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

This is great. And by the sounds of it you'll have space for me to come to stay (laughing)

We choose to put light coloured wood panelling in our downstairs sitting room (near the sauna) and even you'd love that :) It's got blue paper above and so lovely.

But your own house. Wow! I'm so happy for you.

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

What happened to the comment I left yesterday??? GGGRRRR!!!! Makes me so upset when they erase my comments or don't put them. Anyway, Lorna you are welcome to come stay with us anytime you like. We can do Texas things like sit on the porch swing, drink ice tea, and swagger, and spit.

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Everyone is welcome and the new abode. Soon as I build that new Porch Swing yall can do the Southern Belle thing and sit on the porch and sip Iced Tea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home