A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's Been a Good Day!

Ok if everyone could please over look the tiny little break down that I had last night we will proceed with this new post. It has been a really good day. I had kinda scary dreams last night, but that is because I was feeling all poopy on the inside and I took some Tylenol PM so that I could go to sleep early so that I could get up at 3am. I dreamed my uncle flew a helicopter to bomb his ex wife's house. It was weird. I kept trying to tell him Ootl you can't fly a helicoptor you can't even see! But anyways. I went and did the reset on the Frito Lay modular in No where, New Mexico this morning. It was me and 8 men. Lets just put it this way there were too many chiefs and 1 Indian. Me I was the Indian. So then I drove home, and B/Gomer has packed a lot of stuff up, and when he gets back I think we are going to go to the new house and take some of this stuff. I am already ready for the weekend to be here so that we can get all of this done and we can start living in the new house. ~YEAH FOR THE NEW HOUSE~ Other than that not a lot has happened today. I feel a lot better today. I stopped in at my old work on my way back and used the bathroom and weighed on their scales there and I lost 2 1/2 lbs. Now that is not saying that they will stay off until I go Mom's office and weigh on Thursday, but it made me feel kinda good. I am really tired right now, so I think I will lay down on the couch for a while. But when I get up I am going to get started doing stuff again. Maybe!

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Ty's mom. It was a REALLY scary dream. I woke up nearly crying. That is why I don't take Tylenol PM very much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home