A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

My fiance...My hero

Ok the other day I went to turn in my work online, like I do everyday. And the computer was moving at turtle through peanut butter speed, so I turned it off and turned it back on again. All that would come up was a blue screen. So I turn it off again and turn it back on, but to my dismay...Only a blue screen. Well the computer came from Best Buy and the Geek Squad, so what do I do? I call the Geek Squad. I fully expected them to parachute down to my apartment or drive up in their nifty VW's. That did not happen. I got Travis...The crappiest Geek Squader ever. I wait on hold for about 10 billion years (or 45 minutes) and finally and irritated Travis gets on the phone. I tell Travis what the problem is and he tells me that there is nothing he can do, I will just have to bring it in and they will send it off. My response..."Where's your parachute Travis?" Travis did not find me funny. So B is like let me look at it. So what the hell the thing is shot anyways, lets let B look at it. He takes off the cover off of the tower and holy carp (that's right I know I put carp) it was super dirty in there. I mean gross dirty! So we go get a can of air and he blow out the innards of the computer tower...Makes the cat sneeze. But I'll be damned it worked. Apparently there are coils in there that aren't suppose to be brown. Who knew? And you know what, we haven't had a problem one with the computer since then.

7 Comments:

At 7:53 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I do not think that you should threaten people into reading your blog!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Thats right I am going to single handedly bring back that word. Thank you for jumping on the band wagon.

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

And Mom Gator...sometimes you do what ya gotta do!

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Yes yes I am smashing. For some reason I guess in Baby Gators College Courses they never told her that High Pressure sales never works. Interesting. Maybe she didnt show up for that part or something no telling. If I used to college education thing as much as she does we would be in trouble. Word of advice if someone trys to say they have a college education and they want to cut your hair RUN!!!!! Chances are they dont know how. Smashing. Love ya Babe.

 
At 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has absolutely nothing to do with your posted blog...
Camilla, mi bella, it's your favorite italian. I know it's been a while since I left you something on here, but I just wanted you to know that I did something that I would do for NO ONE else... I have spent the last 4 HOURS up here at work and have read your ENTIRE page. Yes, I know that's amazing. It just made me sad that all of these wonderful and amazing things are happening in your life right now and I'm not there anymore to experience them with you like we always did in the past. Even though the 350 miles has put an obvious strain on our relationship, I just want you to know that I still miss you and think about you a lot, and have several pictures of the "good ole" days gracing my over-priced apartment. I'm counting the days until I can return back to amarillo to those I miss, and until then want you to know how unbelievably proud and happy I am for you and all that you've accomplished since the "march-may" fiasco. You're truly making the Lord proud and living up to the potential that I always knew you would.
God bless
-Nat

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger see-through faith said...

you come recipe swap young lady (grin)

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger see-through faith said...

Happy Valentines Day - here in Finland it's known as Friendship day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home