A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Plans

Ok y'all here's something that is actually interesting and not random dribble like my last posting. We have set the date for the wedding for February 10, 2007. We have picked a place, and set the time 3pm in case anyone is wondering. I would put the location on here, but this thing can be seen all over the world (not that it is), and I don't want some nut job to show up and ruin my big day. We have already picked our attendants, the flower girls, the ring bearer, the colors (or in this case color), the flowers...whole nine yards. I know what you all are thinking...you are thinking that we have made a lot of plans for it to be so far in advance, well not really. We have figured out the stuff we want to an extent. In August Me (Baby Gator), my Mom (Mom Gator), and B (Gomer...maybe if he wants to) will go to the designated place and meet with the people that put all of that stuff together and then they will handle the rest. I am so looking forward to it. Did I tell you I already have a dress? I sure do. When I get home I will take a picture of it and someday I might even put the picture on here for the whole world to see (not that anyone outside of my friends or family reads this, but hey someone might). I will keep you all posted.

8 Comments:

At 6:48 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Who all have you picked? And you know that anyone that ever finds mine....and reads yours.....well you know about the group that lives close to the Big D.

 
At 6:58 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I seriously hope that they don't ever stumble across either one of our blogs. In fact I hope they stumble and scrape their knees.

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger jonboy said...

(meniacal laughter) Ha, Ha, Ha ... a weirdo just found your blog.

 
At 6:50 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Oh good, but I know you and occasionally we all sleep outside in the same area....so does that make me wierd by association?

 
At 6:58 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

LMAO...stumble and scrape their knee....

Now that was funny.

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger jonboy said...

Sleeping outside does not make one weird. However, referring to oneself and other members of immediate family as reptilian creatures with bad skin does make one a little suspect.

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger Spanky said...

Holy god! What the hell... and you didn't tell me! I knew you were awfully fond of this guy, but this is kinda sudden isn't it??? How long have you two been together? Well, anyway... super congrats, that's really exciting for you!!

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger see-through faith said...

Feb 10th it is then GRIN :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home