A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pantypalooza (sp?)



Ok y'all. Here's how things went down. First me and Pooh met up to drop everything off, and then we took a picture. You might be saying to yourself...Gator, wouldn't it have been easier to take a picture at home out of the wind instead of on the back of Coby the Cobalt? Well duh of course it would have been, but geez it was me and Pooh so what do you expect. So anyways here are some pics of the stuff that each lady got. There were 9 ladies and they each got the same thing just different colors or scents cause no one wants to smell and look like everyone else. And yes those are Pooh's hands in the picture. The wind was blowing like crazy today so she had to hold everything down. Anyways here is a quick run through of what all everyone got.

Panties
Smell Good Spray
Jergins Soap
Bath Beads
Mary Kay Make-Up
Kleenexes
Razors
Shaving Cream
Nail Polish (both color and top coat, and yes that is very important)
Nail Polish Remover
Manicure Kit
Nail Clippers
Girlie colored Bandanas
Fuzzy Socks

I think all of the ladies will really like their gifts. Also Pooh and I have decided to keep up this ministry. If you would like to donate anything or a few bucks for us to buy stuff just let me know. The next time we are going to do something is Easter, so even if you can't help out thats ok. If you have any ideas let me know.

8 Comments:

At 6:10 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~applaudes~ I am so damned proud of you and Pooh! And I know you made a difference.

Just think baby gator, 9 different women went to sleep last night knowing that they were not forgotten on Valentines.

 
At 6:39 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

No one wants to be forgotten on Valentine's Day. That would be terrible. I think it really helped Pooh, she was excited. As was I to be doing something cool for someone else. We are going to do Easter Baskets...did I already tell you that?

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Count me in on the cash aspect. Cash or check? Its a worthy cause and no doubt one to be proud of. It takes a special person to donate time and thoughtfulness to someone who otherwise might go unforgotten on times when it seems that the world is against them. And I know that these ladies that got these things will forever hold yall in the highest regards. God bless yall.

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

I like people who use the word "smashingly". Way to go!

 
At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah... it was valentine's day

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Good Lands Nat! Yes it was Valentine's Day! Geez, how could you have not known that?

 
At 7:32 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Lol, you are preaching to the choir. I have also been trained by the best. Lol. So why don't you ever answer the phone that would help tramendously! I have tried to call for the last two nights and you don't answer! What is that crap???

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger see-through faith said...

wonderful
and what a ministry!

I love it that you bought nail polish and top coat (whatever that is)

I think those ladies will be So blessed but I think you and Pooh have been too!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home