A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Some People Suck!

*please note this is going to be a blog where I rant and rave*
Some people suck. Like oh lets see. People that brake into vehicles and steal very cute purses! Those people! Bastards! I had plans to do lots of things on Sunday and lets see talk to the police about stolen property....um...was not one of them! Ok so here's what happened. Someone "poked" in the lock on B's pickup. When I say the "poked" in the lock I mean they probably took a screw driver or something and pushed in the lock so you can't put a key in there. Then they took my purse!!! My really cute purse that I got at the day after Thanksgiving sale and Bath and Body Works, yes the one that my Mom did not like. That one. You know I can get over the fact that material possessions were stolen, but its the fact that they were place that we were suppose to feel safe. They got into something of ours. They got my keys to my company car, my keys to my apartment, my only key to my pickup (Floyd), the keys to B's pickup (my set), my checkbook, my company car, two or three good tubs of lipstick, and a bunch of other stuff.So if anyone see's anyone else walking around with my super cute new purse tackle them. Spare no expense! Kick them in the who-ha area if you have to, step on their fingers when you get them down on the ground. Do whatever it takes....These people need to pay!

9 Comments:

At 12:57 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Now someone else has an ungly purse. Isn't that punishment enough?

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Lol, you are full of crap! That was a super cute purse! And lets see...who has that horribly ugly frog purse that no one in the family likes? Oh who could that be??????

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is not a purse. That is a schelping through the airport so I can stuff all my sh** in. And it came in handy at the friday shopping cause even my big ass list fit into it.

I do not carry it on a daily basis.

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Hey Hey Hey. Know anyone that wants to buy a nice Ford Pickup its only been broken into once to my knowledge. And besides all that let us keep in mind that it could of been a hell of alot worse. Lord works in mysterious ways and I got a feeling that the out come of this situation will be no doubt a positive one. I can replace the purse and I can replace all that was in it but I can in no way replace you. God broke that mold and lets count our blessings that we have our health and we are wiser having this happened. Love ya Honey.

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

And people say I cant be positive I gotta say horse apples to that one. And I got one thing to say to the B#@%@rd that did this. May you Rot in hell. And kiss my red a$$. Pucker up buddy.

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I do not think that the farmer wrote both of those. Or he wrote the first on and then gator threatened him.

And ungly means ungodly ugly.

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Bull carp (yes carp) he wrote both of those while I was at work! Thank you. I did no threatening! And is it me or are those word verifications getting longer?

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

It was crap, and B and me both were bery upset. Things are getting better and the police think that they have some suspects.

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Well you're lucky that police have suspects. Here in the 'big city' where I live, when a purse gets stolen, the police report is mainly so that you'll have proof for the insurance, etc. that this did happen and you aren't liable for anything purchased with your checks or credit cards!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home