A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Class...the final frontier

Hey everyone, technically I am suppose to be in class, but seeing as how today was the first day we got out early because Dr. P gave us a butt load of things to download, print, and read before the next class. We are going to do a simulation game like we did last time I was in his class only this time we don't get to sell anything cool like shoes, we get to sell management software. Yes I know...hold yourselves back. Please! It is truely exciting. ~yawns~. It won't be that bad, I really like management and I really like Dr. P's class so there for it shouldn't be to bad of a semester. I thought we were going to die on the way down here. I love Pooh so much, but good Lawrd she can't drive. Scared the poop out me once. I swear I thought we were trying to carpool with the minivan in front of us. Well you all know how the price of gasoline keeps rising, so I guess we were going to cut back on some of the cost of the Tahoe (ho-ho if you will). I am really bored so I keep writting this blog. It's only 8:40 and I got out of class at 8 and we aren't suppose to get out until 9:10. Here's some good news. I only have one more year to go before I am officially finished with my master's degree. Not sure what that is going to get me, but hey...there's another thing to hang on the wall. Well I just took a break from writting this to go get my 124 page print out for Dr. P's class. No I am not just making up a number it really was 124 pages. They have this way cool new hole puncher that can do up to 150 pages at a time. Saves a lot of time, but you might as well have to jump up and down on the handle to get some damn holes punched in it. I thought I was going to pop a blood vessel or something, it was really hard. I have a 16 page document that I have to punch holes in too, but that should be gravy compared to the 124 pages I just did. I am not kidding that thing gave me a headache. Ok, jus to let you know that one was way easier. Ok y'all well I am going to sign out of here and put these billions of pages into my notebook and wait for Poohlio to get out of class. Kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home