A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Does Everyone Know What Time It Is???

Its Patrick Show Time!!! I am your host…Patrick! Lets give a big round of applause to our in house band…Chachi and His Good Times One Man Hamster Band. ~Chachi breaks into the famous song Wild Thang and the crowd goes nuts~ We have a very special guest today coming to us live via satellite from Tulia, Texas. Lets give a big Patrick Show welcome to Paxter the cat. Welcome Paxter. ~Paxter snarls at the camera~ “Hello Patrick. Thank you for having me.” Well its our pleasure Paxter. How are things on the farm? Have you been out on the tractor lately? How is dear sweet aka hates me with a passion Dumpster? “Well Patrick, everything is going well here. Grandma got a new washing machine…it’s very nice…doesn’t even wake me up when I am sleeping. I haven’t been on a tractor lately, they keep breaking down. Can’t keep the damn things running. As for Dumpster, well, he is ok. He keeps trying to pick fights with me, just because I don’t have my front claws, but I can still show him who’s boss!” Who? “I am. I am the boss, Patrick. Me, Paxter Loo Sharp.” Oh, I didn’t even know! So Paxter, are you excited about me trip to the farm next week? I will be staying with yall until my Mom gets home from her business trip. “Well, not really Patrick, you see my Daddy pay as much attention to me when you are around so I have to say that no I am not all that excited. Plus you tend to make Dumpster furious, and you just don’t want to mess with Dumpster when his tails fluffs up like that. Trust me, you just don’t want to do that! Are you excited about coming?” Well yes as a matter of fact I am excited about coming down to hang out with everyone next week. I am a bit sad that I will not be able to sleep inside the house, but my Mom already told me that she will pack all of my toys, my bed, my bowls, and all of my things to make my stay on the farm as smooth as possible. Also, she said that B will let me go with him to work, and that maybe I might get to rid on the tractor with him. ~Paxter looks unimpressed~ “I could ride on the tractor if I wanted too, but I choose not to because I would have to rid in the pickup to get there, and its just not my thing.” Well that’s because you’re a cat and cats can’t ride in the pickup like dogs do. “Dog Doo is about right!” How dare you say that to me!!! I am Patrick of the Patrick Show, get off my satellite! *Voice over* We interrupt this show for an emergency test of the national broadcast system. ~BEEEEEEPPPPPP~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home