A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Farming is my new hobby!




People say that farming is hard. I can say from experience, that it really isn't that difficult. I mean I rode on the tractor with B on Saturday and let me tell you it wasn't that bad! I just sat on this little ledge/window sill/ really dirty bench thing and talked to B for the lonest. I had a great time. B on the other hand probably thought Oh Dear Lord! Why did I bring her out here? But just so everyone knows...he talks a lot too! Maybe not as much as me, but still he talks a lot too! Anyways, B took these of me and I thought they were cool so I wanted to share them with all of yall.

4 Comments:

At 7:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with your Uncle....it is all in how you say it huh?

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Lol, no huh sometimes he starts conversations. Ok, maybe a lot of it is he is answering my questions, but he really does talk! I swear.

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Litter bit of both to be honest its funny how you watch a disc and she gets upset cause you aint talking or your not looking at her lmao kidding and by the way farming is an expensive hobby to get into

 
At 12:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm... new man? i'm so outta touch. farming is cool, and that tractor is huge. lol
~liz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home