A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Dreams Last Night

I am not sure if everyone knows this or not, but I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS!!! And what was in my dreams last night? Spiders. I dreamed that I was in my Mama and Dad's back yard and there were all these spider webs around me, and all these webs were just covered in spiders. Then there was this really big spider, about the size of my fist and I stepped on him, and he was hollow on the inside but all this blue ink started to come out and it got all over my feet. It was a lot of blue ink cause I was wearing my big tall flip flops that Nat gave me. And all these spiders started to crawl all over me, and I was screaming and they just kept coming. I took off my flip flops and was swatting at them but it did no good. What do yall think that could mean?

7 Comments:

At 10:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in a constant state of learning about dreams. Very complex. I use this website as a GUIDE to help me interpret my dreams. It's very useful. I hope find it useful too. http://dreammoods.com/

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Thanks Brass Savvy! You're a big help, and welcome to my blog!

 
At 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of the time the people or animals in our dreams represent a part of ourselves. Perhaps you feel empty, or as if something important in your life is missing? Colors are important also, you might check the website suggested by brass savvy. The spiders crawling all over you...? Do you feel overwhelmed by something? Especially since you are afraid of spiders, it seems as if you may feel very overwhelmed by something significant in your life. Just my take on it. Take it or leave it :)

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I like to think I attract interesting people. I like it that Brass Savvy and Mr. Anonimity have joined the ranks of the babygator blog. I don't remember how I found them but they have a different way of thinking than we do. I doubt they are from around here, but they bring unique view points!

 
At 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, I'm not Mr. Anonimity, just a passerby. Dreams interest me, so I thought I'd put my thoughts out there. Hope it helped, sorry if it was misinterpereted

 
At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you have something holding you back < hence the spiderwebs > or you have some decisions to make and the most important one < the big spider > is the one that is bothering you the most. so you made the decision to step on it, maybe its saying you should watch what step you take next.
~liz

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Spanky said...

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, except that you're just crazy... : ) But WE all knew that anyway!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home