A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, August 19, 2005

The Patrick Show






















Hello again Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to The Patrick Show. I am your host…Patrick! Lets give a round of applause to our in house band Chachi and His Good Times One Man Hamster Band. ~wild applause~ Wow, Chachi I see you got a new guitar. ~Chachi jumps on the guitar and starts playing the intro to the movie “Wayne’s World”~ Wow, Chachi where ever did you learn to play? “I am a natural Patrick, I play by ear. I never went to school or lessons to learn to play. I am a huge music buff that loves all types of music.” Chachi says. Well that is wonderful to have that kind of talent Chachi. “Thank you Patrick. I would like to say one more thing to all of our fans. It was recently on our comments page there were accusations that I Chachinski Nicholas Choate do drugs. I would like to set the record straight. I have never done drugs. Yes, I did have a bit of a cardboard problem for a while, but after countless hours on the wheel I have managed to let that addiction go. I just wanted to let our audience and loyal viewers know that.” Well thank you for setting the record straight Chachi. Now on to our special guest or should I say guests of the day. Give them a big Patrick Show welcome Mother cow and her twin cows from the kitchen. ~Cows meander out mooooing~ Thank you for being her today Mother Cow and twin cows from the kitchen. Tell me, how did you come to live in this new establishment. ~Twin cows jump to talk & Mother Cow gives them a stern look~ “Well Patrick, we have only been at our new residence now for about a week. We use to live in a house across town where people did not care to have us all on display. That is when sweet, wonderful, terrific baby gator came to our rescue and brought us to live with her.” Says MC (mother cow). Ah, so baby gator bought you all at a garage sale? ~Mother cow shoots Patrick the same look she gave the twin cows~ “In layman’s terms, yes. She bought us all at a garage sale last weekend. She is a very frugal shopper you know.” Well, that is just wonderful. How do you like living in baby gators home so far, twins? In unison “we love it Patrick. We get to hang out with other cows all day long. There is a blind albino cow that lives across the kitchen from us, and she always has to best stories to tell about her days in the pastures. She is now a milk pourer, but baby gator doesn’t put milk in her, because the baby gator just uses her for decoration.” One of the twins starts to wonder off. Mother cow, goes to herd her young calf back with the group. Well MC it sure looks like you have your hands full. I would like to thank you for coming in today and talking with us, and I hope you all have a wonderful day in the kitchen. “Well, thank you for having us Patrick. I must say I have always had a crush on you. I just love all of your spots. If you ever wanna mooooosey over to the kitchen maybe you could stop and say hello.” Chachi begins to play the old country song “Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places”. Patrick, with a confused look on his face says Yeah, maybe. Well thank you ladies and gentleman for tuning in today. Please join us next week for another all new (no one reused) special guest star. Take us home Chachi. “I can’t see over the steering wheel Patrick, but I will play you a song.” Patrick blows a kiss to the audience. Chachi begins to play another rocking tune on his guitar then jumps back to the drums, and takes on to the credits.

4 Comments:

At 9:03 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I want to see a pic of Patrick blowing a kiss. And what is with that crooked cameraman??? Loved the interview...always worth tuning into.

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

BTW, Be Bo is available to be interviewed this weekend if Patrick would like. Have his people call Be Bo's people.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Does Chachi need a sponser?

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

He doesn't do drugs! Why would he need a sponsor?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home