A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Who had an awesome time? I did I did!!!



This weekend was so wonderful. I got to spend a lot of time with someone that I can't seem to get off my mind. *Warning* Mushy stuff to follow shortly! Don't you just adore love in the fall! Bryan and I had such a wonderful time with his family, my only regret is that I didn't get to stay longer, oh wait there is one more...I wish I had gotten more pictures. So I thought I would post some of my favorite ones on here. I hope yall I like looking at them, couse geez I enjoyed being there and having them taken or taking them!
This is Bryan, ok not reall the best picture of him and Paxter, his cat. Paxter is roughly 10 million pounds and has no front claws and doesn't go outside. If you think you know who runs this house just wait. The orange cat is Dumpster. Yes thats right Dumpster, he has to be one of the largest cats I have ever seen. And just so everyone knows....Dumpster also does not go outside. But he would look through the big glass dog at Patrick and puff up and hiss really scray like. Apparently Dumpster is not a fan of the Patrick Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home