A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Here's More.



I can't seem to get the picture to be in places I want them to be. So I decided to just post again. Its been a while since I have blogged for the sake of blogging. Ok, so more about the weekend. Here is a pic of me and Bryan in the pickup. I took it myself. Ok, I took it a couple of times, but I would either end up cutting off part of my head or part of his, so finally I got it right. I took me long enough. lol. There's one of us with me wearing my sunglasses and one without. I thought yall could enjoy both. These were taken in his pickup as we were driving through a field. I knew Shalissey Pooh would be proud. Don't we look so cure together? If you don't think so then don't answer that, cause I am way excited about this so don't burst my bubble. He asked me to wear his Marine Corp ring (looks a lot like a class ring, but its from the Marine Corp), I said I would. I have to tell yall after everything that happened back in March-May really did something to me and I haven't been able to feel excitement and joy since then. One look from him and I get butterflies again and kinda feel like I wanna pee. How's that for romance huh? Sorry sorry sorry...mushy stuff again. I just wanted to let everyone who I care about, and who reads my blog, know how happy I am!

10 Comments:

At 7:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhhmm.....he looks like a goober. No offense!!! ~whispers...spell check sweetness...spell check~

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

He is not a goober. Well ok maybe he is, but he is the sweetest goober ever. And I know I know I know I should spell check! I just don't. Sorry. I will try harder next time! lol.

 
At 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations

 
At 1:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

March through May sounds like it was hard. I bet you weren't the only one it was hard for. I don't know the situation, but walk a mile in their shoes...they say it helps u understand. They probabaly should have done things different, but did u do everything right? Whose best interest were you looking out for?

BTW Congrats on the "goober". Glad you found someone that makes you happy.

 
At 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He may look like a goober but he cleans up nicely.

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Who the heck are all of you anonymous people. Sign your name for Heaven's sake. And just FYI on the March-May thing...I didn't have a choice. I just played the cards I was dealt at that time.

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

This is an e-mail from one of my best friiends...I think she is right!
Okay, do you really think "Anonymous" didn't know what
was really going on? Don't you think you probably
know them and they are just too scared to sign on?
I've got a pretty good guess of who would be writing
that at 1:27 AM. Hint: Why am I Amy Number1? I think
you had to walk plenty of hard miles without having to
be in that person's shoes. They weren't even shoes
that you liked. They were like nasty-ass orthopedic
clod-hoppers. I wasn't sure if you would want me
posting this on your blog for everybody to see, so I
thought this would be a little more confidential.
Feel free to copy and paste if you want Anonymous to
see this.

Love ya,
SUPER-RAZZ

 
At 10:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, apparently I was totally off. I don't know what happened, and clearly I took it wrong. Sorry if I offended anyone, and you Baby Gator. I'll mind my own business. Just passing advice given to me. Sorry about whatever it was you went through then. Life deals some awful cards. Clearly you were dealt a bad hand. May God Bless you. You were strong to have come through it.

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

In case anyone can't tell...my friends are a bit protective of me. I love that, and I love them. They are like family to me.

 
At 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see that your happy, i'm still in the not feeling anything mode so at least i know one day i might get those feelings again. congrats and i hope everything turns out for the best!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home