A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Patrick Show




















Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Patrick Show. I am your host...Patrick. Lets give a big round of appluase for our in house band Chachi and His Good Times One Man Hamster Band. Thank you Chachi! Well folks today we have a very special guest, he comes to us all the way from Shalisse's house...lets welcome Dinomite the Rocking Horse. ~wild applause~ Dinomite snots and bucks and eggs the crowd on. Thank you for being here today Dinomite, how are you? "I am rough tough rodeo horse Patrick, I am fired up for some good riding. " ~snorts~ Well, how nice! So, where are you from Dinomite? "I come from the wild west Patrick, ain't nothing out there I cain't do. Cause my daddy drank gasoline and my mamma kicked down trees. I am rough tough rodeo horse!" Yes, you mentioned that. So, when did you become a riding horse? "I ain't no riding horse Patrick. Ain't no one ever gonna ride me. I buck them cowboys off before they even know whats coming!" ~snorts and paws at the ground~ Well thats just super Dinomite. What happened to your tail? "Lost it in a freak accident. These cowboys were trying to put a halter on me and I was bucking and kicking as hard as I could. I busted out of the arena and ran staight into the barn. I got a little to close to the sheep sheers and lost my tail. ~snorts and paws more~ Patrick looks a bit uneasy. Well thats all the time we have for today. Thank you for joining us Dinomite. Lets give a big round of applause for someone you never want to make angry, your friend and mine...Dinomite. And as always, lets give a big thank you to our in house band Chachi and His Good Times One Man Hamster Band. Bring it on home Chachi. Thank you everyone! ~Patrick blows a kiss to the crowd~

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

EEERRRMMM....that horse is wearing a halter...how does he explain that since he says it cannot be done?

How is that hamster's rehab going?!?!?

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Chachi is not in rehab!!! Ok, he hes let go of the cardboard addiction and is just addicted to God now. And thats not a halter...er um...its a necklace.

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

So you are saying that there is a major cover-up?!?!?! The manager of the show is covering up and doctoring the guest?!?!!?

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

She is not covering anything up. Your just trying to start rumors cause you had a none flying super hero on your blog today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home