A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Sweet Taylor





Oh you silly people! Of course I am not done. B has to have the cutest neice ever, not counting A, B, or L! But other than them, the cutest ever. he told me not to be offended if Tater didn't take really well to me, because she isn't a fan of new people. I said ok, but kids usually just love me. And they really do...its strange! He was like ok Baby Gator but don't be surprised ok! I said ok, sometimes its just easier to agree. So I walk in the door at his folks house, and when Tater looks at me she goes "Well hi Baby!" I said "Hi Princess!" And we became fast friends. She is a blonde haired blue eyed cutie that is super sweet. I can't wait to see her and her Mom again (B's sister). I also feel in well with the rest of the family. They welcomed me in like I was one of their own. A rather large number of them said that they hoped that I stick around cause they can see how much B loves me, and that they think I will just fit right in. I think the actual analegy they used was we go together like peas and carrots, but since I REALLY don't like carrots I didn't want to use that one. So anyways, here's some pics of Tater, Teri (B's big sis and Tater's Mom), and of course your loveable baby gator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home