A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I am Woman Hear Me Roar...

Ok, for the past few months I have been riding around with my spare tire in the back of my pickup, its suppose to be attached under the bed of my truck, ok. So anyways, I have just been getting this feeling that if I don't put it up that its going to get stolen. Cause apparently people steal things...I don't know why. Anyways, so last night I go out side, lay under my pickup and drag the pull string down that holds the tire up. (just picture it ok) So I get the tire out from the bed of Floyd and lay it underneither the bed. Then I had to crawl back under neither to put the hook thing from the pull sting dilly through the hole part in the wheel base. Real technical words I know. So, I start trying to crank the pull string thingy back up and let me tell you...tires aren't that heavy if you are just trying to get it out of the bed of a pickup, but if you are laying on the ground trying to crank it up with a pair of pliers so that it can attach the underside of your pickup its pretty damn heavy! Anyways, it was a mission accomplished! So I have officially done work to my pickup myself! Just wanted everyone to know my accomplishment!

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

No sir, you can't just do that cause the pipe that is on the other side of the whole is bent, so you can't just crank it up like that. Thank you. I tried that.

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am so proud of you.

Where is the Patrick show? Is he in rehab or something?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home