A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, October 30, 2006

I stole this from Spooky Rach.

I stole this off Spooky Rach's blog, but youshould do it too!

1. List two things that are true of you that are not stereotypically true of members of some group that you belong to.

a. I do my hair every day during the week.
b. I could care less who wins the governer's race. This is cause by stress from school and work, usually I would be all over a chance to state my opinion and vote.

2. List two unusual talents that you have.
a. I ca derive a supply and demand curve.
b. I am a really fast pee-er

3. List two unusual weaknesses that you have.
a. The urge to go shopping
b. Driving the speed limit on the Happy highway

4. List two unusual things that you aspire to.
a. Have a family
b. Jump out of a plane or bungee jump or something scary like that.

5. List two words that you use more than most people do.
a. Damnit Dale
b. Y'all

6. List two foods that you dislike and most other people like.
a. chocolate with or without nuts.
b. cooked carrots

7. List two strange habits that you have.
a. Scratching my neck when I get nervous
b. and I am sure there are plenty more, but if they are my habits then obviously I am not going to think they are strange.

5 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Cooked carrots *gags*

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I know huh! Cooked carrots ~makes a barfing noise~!

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cooked Carrots

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

cooked carrots are GOOD!!!!!!!

 
At 7:59 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

you don't like chocolate???

cooked carrots are nasty ... I love raw carrots in salad though. Or then cooked one mashed up and disguised in e.g. lasagne!!! or better still soup :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home