A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

We have been busy...part one



Well let's see, first we tiled the kitchen floor this weekend. Oh yes, we are just tiling people! It looks so awesome!!! I took some pics during the whole thing so that I could post them on here. If any of them are random pictures of Gomer those were his "breaks" that he took regularly. I really like the way the kitchen turned out. I think carpet in the kitchen is such a silly idea, we have spilled so much on the kitchen carpet it just looked terrible! I am really glad to have it done, especially seeing as how school starts tomorrow. ~YUCK!~ But this is my last semester, and then you all know what is going to happen! Oh yes...the wedding!!! The picture of the really old ugly stars, well that is the lanoluim that they had down before the carpet, that no one bothered to take up before they carpeted the entire house. So lets do a quick count, now the living room is hard wood floor, the kitchen is tile, the bathroom is tile, the little hallway is tile, and the utility room is tile. That leaves only the three bedrooms with carpet...ahhh....just the way I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home