A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

3rd Post in 20 minutes



Thank you Thank you and Thank you! I know you are all going to be impressed, I was artsy craftsy today! Yes I was. After I jumped on the thing that is pictured in the post you are going to read next, Gomer and I came insidee to watch a movie. While watching the movie, i sewed! That's right ladies and gentlemen, I Baby Gator, REV. sewed something. I bought this totally cute purse at the store when Gomer's Mom works, and Gomer had given me some of his old Marine Corp patches...so I sewed them on! Look I did good huh! I am so proud of myself! I really am!

7 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Good job in the handbag. Looks very cool. As far as everything else well ya know I did some of it and also one of the things in the last post was kind of one of my ideas or as a direct result of it shoot I cant remember. But ya get the idea. Love ya

 
At 11:22 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You found the perfect bag for them to go on!

Where did you get your craftiness from??

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I don't know!!! I think I got it from my Mom Gator. Do you know her? ~shivers~ That just reminded me of that horrible book "Are you my Mother?" ~shivers again~

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Impressed! I will come jump with you and we will risk death together. Is there a load limit on that thing?

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!! Salmon swimming upstream

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

I'm sewing today too. Not very well :(

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

i understand Lorna, my sewing job wasn't to great, but it got the job done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home