A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

It was Bad! REAL REAL BAD!!!

So I took my QBA test yesterday. I cried while I drove home. It was the hardest test I have ever taken in my life. I just thought other tests were hard. They don't hold a candle to this one. He handed it out, and I swear I almost started to cry. I prayed Lord give me the strength to take this test. I tried my hardest. I am pretty sure the only question I got right is my name. and I might not have gotten that right, because I put my middle name not my first. I have been e-mailing back and forth with the girl who sits next to me in class. I e-mailed her last night and said, "Yeah I am pretty sure I failed that one." She wrote me back, "Yep me too, but I answered all the questions." Maybe he gives extra points for effort. I doubt it.

8 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

OUCH. I bet you did a lot better than you think.

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

I had an impossibly hard Swedish test yesterday too - results on Monday. It's depressing when you've studied hard isn't it?

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

And what did your mommy say?

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

I personally think that if you gave it 100% and you know that in your heart then you didnt fail. Even if a pen on a sheet of paper says so. Seeing isnt always believeing. I think you did a wonderful job and I know you studied more than alot of people in that class. I love you regardless of a test score and I hope you realize that.

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Thank you all for the really sweet comments! I feel better today. Not about the test by any means. I know I did not do well on it, but I think they still let you walk if you just have one class to take. If I fail this class I can re-take it in the Spring online with a different prof. I better not sell my book back until I figure out if I am going to pass or not.
Lorna, I am sorry you had a really hard test too! They are just no fun, huh?

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger Spanky said...

Why do you think I ran as soon as I got my BS????

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

BS???????HUH??????? Am I missing somthing?

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Lol Baby Brother it means Bachelor of Science. It is the type of degree that Spanky got. I have a BBA. Bachelors of Business Administration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home