A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Monday, October 30, 2006

This time it wasn't that bad.

So we got our test grades back for our last QBA test. I didn't post anything about my last QBA test which was October 18. I didn't post anything, because I was to busy crying and trying not to think about it. I spent many mnay MANY hours studying. MANY! On the night of the test I talked to my Mama and she was like why are you worrying so much, if you don't pass oh well. I think she was just trying to make me feel better. So anyways, I was the third preson, out of like forty people, in the class to be done with my test. Well guess what? I made a 74! YEAH!!!! That is way better than my 23 from last time! But also he is going to add 20 points to our last test grade, so that brings me up to a 43 on my last test. See all those hours of studying/crying/studying really paid off. Lots of prayer too, I had lots of prayer! So lets all give a big YAHOO for Baby Gator for actually passing a QBA test!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home