A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yeah I Don't Know Either!





Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, look closely and you will see what my test is going to contain. Thats right it is a bunch of giberish!!! Its called Quantitative Business Analysis. I have a test in there tomorrow night. God has smiled upon us and our prof said for the first test we can use our book and our notes. I hate to tell hime they really aren't that much help! But something is better than nothing I guess. It is going to be no fun but the count down has begun. I have exactly 87 days until I graduate with my master's degree. WAHOO FOR ME!!! That actually equates to 12 more classes of QBA. Thats three more tests in that class, plus homework. That is just this class. That doesn't count the other two classes that I am taking. For my first management class all I have left is: 11 assignments, 12 quizzes, 12 bulletin board discussions, and a paper. For the other managment class I have three papers, two case studies, 7 quizzes, a simulation game (YUCK!), and the final. What I am really trying to do is do as much paper work as humanly possible before I graduate. I think I am on the right track! I moan and groan a lot about school, but really and truely I know that once I finish my MBA it will all have been worth it!

6 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Nah, its all been a horrible, horrible waste. You'll never use this stuff again. Sigh...

ha ha! Only kidding! Congrats on being nearly done! When are we going camping to celebrate???

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I am SOOOOO ready to go camping!!! I can get you a schedule of when Gomer has his all important fireman school. Any other weekends than those we can go. I thinkit is cool enough now that we can go without cooking ourselves to death.

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*blink blink* Is that Japanese?

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Yes, I am pretty sure it is. That is why there are so many Asians in my class. Let's all say a prayer for Baby Gator now.

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

a simulation game does not sound so bad........and i to am ready for camping

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

no not Japanese Mindy --- Greek ... or as the Finns say 'it's all Hebrew to me' (Greek mustn't be that hard for them... it was for me!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home