A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Look at what I got!!!



Gomer's Mom got it for me for Christmas, but she said I could go ahead and have it. I am SOOOOOO excited! I have always wanted a tramploine. And now i have one, you will see and bunch of grass and stuff up there, because Gomer was trying to run the weedeater while I was jumping on the trampoline. How cool is this? I have a trampoline...you wanna come jump with me? the warning label on the black part (the part that you jump on) says "Only one person should jump at a time, having more people jump at the same time could result in injury, paralysis, or death. Jump only in the supervisionof mature, responsible adults." We're screwed!

5 Comments:

At 11:23 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

DO NOT FALL OFF AND BREAK SOMETHING!

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I told everyone you would say that.

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Is it just me or does it look like I have on Clown shoes in that pic

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

*chanting*i wanna jump, i wanna jump!!!!!

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Well come and jump with me then little brother!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home