A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Patrick Show




That's right Ladies and Gents it a special edition of THE PATRICK SHOW!!! I am your host Patrick. Lets all give a big hand to our house band "Chachi And His Good Times One Man Hamster Band!" Thank you Chachi, I see that you are doing 'better' now. Lets welcom eout our first guest he is your friend and mine...Peter the Fish!
Hello Peter, how are you today?
Peter, "doing well P-dog doing well."
Patrick, "So Peter, tell me what is new in the tank? And I don't mean drunk tank right Chachi?!?" ~P-dog winks~
Peter, "Well P, I have recently remodeled and that has been nice. I had the tree by the castle removed, so it makes things so much roomier."
Patrick, "Well of course it does. How are you doing since the whole Cleveland the Snail accident happened?"
Peter, "Its been hard P, its been real hard. They finally ruled his death to be from natural causes, but I still have my doubts."
Patrick, "I am sorry to hear about your loss Peter, but how are you getting along without him?"
Peter, "Pretty well actually. I have a new agent, and I am looking to land the goldfish snack crackers commercial here really soon."
Patrick, "That is just great Peter, but we are out of time for today. Join us again next time everyone, Heaven only knows with that will be. We will see you then everyone! Take us away Chachi." ~Patrick blows a kiss to the crowd.

4 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Good show I have a feeling the ratings are gonna be good on this one. I think its gonna blow Leno and Letterman right out of the water. Next thing you need to do P is find something like the Top Ten. Maybe get Cookies or Milk to help you out. Just a thought

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I LOVE this show!! Oh Patrick I have missed you!!!

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger spookyrach said...

I'm so glad Patrick is back on the air. How is Chachi? Surviving rehab? Still going to meetings?

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

WELCOME BACK P-DOG!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home