A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday Thankfulness

Saw this on my Mom's Blog, so I thought I should do it too!
  1. A job that I do not have to get up at the butt crack of dawn and leave for work.
  2. Not having to wear a lot of make up to my new job.
  3. My new shirts that Mama sent me. they are very comfortable.
  4. Losing two pounds. I work hard at it.
  5. Finding all the ingredients for Goolosh last night.
  6. my friends calling me yesterday. That made me so happy!
  7. Being able to have time to do stuff for my wedding before school starts.
  8. Gomer being understanding when I start to cry when I think most people have stopped caring.
  9. The new dog Spike! I like him. But if anyone out there needs a Chahuahua that isn't like most chahuahua's then I could part with him.
  10. E-bay.
  11. Daniel my friend from school that now works at Zales. He is getting my ring sent off to be looked at when no one else would listen to me.
  12. Scrunchis-an all time favorite hair accesory.
  13. Little brother being home.
  14. And so many other things, but I have to put on my shoes, so I can walk a mile before I go to work
  15. Oh and some shorts that didn't fit at the beginning of last week that i have on right now!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:10 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Love your list! I guess we are not listing honey buns and rice crispie treats?

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Dadgum why aren't Honey Buns on the list? There good and horrible for you. Grade A list. Cant wait to see whats on the next one. Love ya.

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I do love those honey buns!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home