A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I couldn't make this stuff up


I was looking at wedding websites today instead of cleaning my house like I should be doing, and I came across some of the wierdest wedding favors...ever! Here are some of them I thought I would share with you! The first is a cheese grater. the little sticker on the package says "A "Grate" Love" in case you can't read it!

The other picture wouldn't load, but it was little personalized jars of honey. I thought they were cute.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~laffin~ That is kinda cute in a weird sort of a way.

I was thinking mini candy bars all of the tables. And we can make our own labels. That is do-able and cheap.

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

They need to be white chocolate, because I dont' like regular chocolate. Or Maybe we could do a mix.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home