A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Waiting waiting waiting!

Seems like I am always waiting on something or someone. I am currently trying to put somethings on e-bay, but e-bay says that someone may have accessed my account and placed ads online that I did not authorize. I promise you e-bay...no one accessed my account. So I am waiting on an e-bay representative to come onto this live chat that I had to enter to get my account going again. Ok I just talked to Margot (Its a French way of spelling Margo), and everything is back on schedule, and good to go. Work is going really well, this last week was my first real week to be there by myself. It was pretty much just how I remember it, but only this time I am the boss. How crazy is that? It is hotter that the gate posts of hell in the house today, and we had to make a flying trip to T-town, because we blew a fuse and the power went off. (imagine my happieness about that). Not a bad trip to T-town though. We went to the farm and saw the wheat that we are going to take a picture with, just as soon as we get a free moment. And now is no exception for free moments, since my accoutn is open on e-bay I have to go. Kisses!

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Yep, no one ever reads my blog unless I send out an e-mail telling people that there is a new posting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home