A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Little Sad

I have been sitting here thinking, and I got a little sad. No this post isn't about school again. This post is about my friends. Somewhere along the line all of them have lost their fingers, or forgotten my phone number. This is tragic. They are all perfectly willing to talk to me if I call them, but known of them can seem to remember how to dial a phone. I can count on one hand the amount of people that have called me in the last two weeks (not counting telemarketers). Let's see...there's Gomer, Lydia, Mom Gator, Mama Gator, and Nat-Girl. Yep that's it! So this post is to all of my friends out there that something terrible might have happened too. I would like to remind you that when scary people showed up at your home I came without question to beat them up. When you were having kidney stones and called at 2am, I came to watch your child. I have baby sitted while you went to a family function. I was there to hold your hair and tell you it was going to be ok and that yes eventually you would quit throwing up, because you drank to much. Hell I even asked you people to be in my wedding (and you know who you are!) I have let you crash on my couch, and not one and I mean NOT ONE of you has come to see my new home or bothered to call me in the past month. Ok, I just had to rank for a moment, but I am still pissed! Just so everyone knows...it is not long distance to Happy.

6 Comments:

At 6:34 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

I doubt anyone has forgotten you or even that they dont care to talk to you but you have seen it even in your everday life that people get busy. Fact of the matter is its me I guess when people ask I shouldnt use the old line about if I tell you I will have to kill you. Or the one where I eat 3 small children a day. Who is afraid of the big bad Gomer.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

What the hell are you talking about?

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Ootle, you are ok. Though I did scare someone for you! On accident of course!

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Lilbit said...

Hey girl, I haven't forgotten you just you number. Lost all my contacts when my phone went on the fritz. And I still Love Ya. Ya know I do.

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Someone's panties are all bunched up.

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

i know you still love me Lil' Bit. Thanks for leaving a comment. It makes me feel all worm and fuzzy inside when I get comments on my blog.
And as for you Mom...at least I have three brand spanking new pairs of panties to get in a bunch! So there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home