A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, June 16, 2006

He's Just so Talented


Just wanted to post a pic of my super talented dog Patrick. I have been thinking that he is depressed because he hasn't gotten to come inside and stay in the new house. So I brought him in this afternoon and what do you know he started doing his impersonation of Elvis. After this picture he girated his hips and said "uuuhhhhhhuuuu". I was impressed, but I don't have a video camera so I was not able to get all of that on film. Just wanted to share this with y'all.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

So....hw was depressed because he had no outlet for his talent?

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Maybe he will start having a weekly talent show or something. Maybe I can talk to the producers of the Patrick Show and see if I can't get it back on the airways!

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Talented indeed. He should have his name in lights and should be the talk of the town. And as his agent I would like to say that we will be reviewing resonable offers for his TV rights and we will also start merchandising. Dog Fancy is already looking at Patrick for a 2 year 24 million dollar contract for a monthly article in the magazine. Got to love P Doggy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home