A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

A small hole

I realized something yesterday evening. This semester wil be my last one in school. I know a lot of you think that is a silly thing to be upset about, but I kind of am. I really lie school. I have been in college since 1998. Yes that is two years before I graduated high school. When I walk across that stage in December I will have been in college for 9 years. 9 years...that's a long time! At first I would take only one class a semester, back when I was still in high school. Then my senior year in HS I took two classes a semester or maybe three I can't remember. Then some during the summer. I took the first online class that Wayland Baptist ever offered. (That dates me). Then I moved to WT, and started going to school full time. Looking back now I should have studied more and partied less, but hey what do you expect of a 19 year old kid? I remember being sad when I graduated with my Bachelor's degree, because I did not know here that would take me. So on to Graduate shcool for me, still right here in the Heartland at good old WT. It is hard to believe that it has been almost two years since I graduated...wow look at all the things that have happened. New people who have entered my life or left my life. I know that I have bigger plans for once I graduate. I once talked about going on to get my Doctorial degree, but I don't think that is really inthe cards for me right now. If you think about it there will only be a short break between when I graduate and when Gomer and I get married. Wow how time flies!

4 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

It does not seem like 9 years.

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I add it up, it really has been 9 years. Cause I stated when I was a Junior in HS. Crazy huh!

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Its almost Freaky man. I agree that time flies cause sometimes in my eyes I feel as if I am still the 5 year old boy riding tractors in the summer. But then reality sets in and my knee starts hurting and my back pops alot and that just means that it aint the years its the miles. Its like taking a road trip you never really measure it in time spent more as in how far you have gotten and have left to go. Somedays you blink and its tomorrow other days minutes become hours. Its all how you feel the time. Love ya.

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Yeah but I am not sure he got the jist of this post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home