A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

9 and Counting

~Update~
I have gained back one and a quarter pounds because I felt the need to eat a waffle, three pieces of pizza, and about 5,000,000 cinnamon sticks. And then today my boss wanted to take Lydi ( I know i am short one letter, but I call her Lydi) and how do you say no I can't I am on a diet when it is your boss? You can't! So I proabably gained all of my weight back, but tomorrow is a new day and the same diet. I will be back on it, and I plan to be in the 10-15 pounds smaller range by the time for Gomer's family reunions.
Ok everyone. I have been on a diet for the last week and three days. So far I have lost 9 pounds. How great is that? I am really excited. So excited that I tried on my wedding dress and guess what?!?! THE DAMN THING WON'T FIT!!! I apparently have gained a lot of weight since I purchased said dress. So I am taking off the weight and y'all are going to hold me accountable. I am going to do a weekly post of how I am doing. (~hidden motive~ I have some REALLY cute pants that I want to wear, but I can't get my big butt in them.) So anyways, stay tuned for updates! They shall be just as exciting as this one!

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is excellant!

You could put one of those little weight tickers on the bottom if you wanted to. Not on your bottom but on the bottom of your blog.

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I can't figure out how to do that! Yeah you and Spooky Rach have all of this really cool stuff on y'all's blogs and I don't have crap, cause I can't figure out how.

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am confused...where did he want to take Lydi? He kidnapped her??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home