A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The End of An Era!

Yesterday was bitter sweet for me. I said goodbye to an old friend that has traveled many miles with me. So I am here to spill my guts to all of you. Yesterday I said goodbye to Floyd the red pickup. Yes I know it is a bit surprising to everyone. I have been thinking about selling Floyd for quite sometime, but I have just never gotten around to it. So last weekend I was seriously thinking about it so I called my Mom, to see if I should or shouldn't talk to my Grandparents about it. Mom said to wait until Monday or Tuesday. So on Sunday the more I thought about it the more I felt it way heavy on my heart that I should just give my Grandparents the pickup. They wanted to get it for my Uncle Ootl. So I called Mom back and said Hey if Mama and Dad want the pickup tell them that it is theirs. And Mom said if she could work it into a conversation then she would. She is really good about that. So anyways, Mama and Dad did want the pickup so the original plan was for me to bring it to them when we moved Ootl. The new plan was Dad and Ootl, and Bebo came yesterday to get Floyd and drive it back to C-town. The garage looks empty, but I know that it is at a better home where it will actually be driven more than it was here. So that is my story...We shall all have a moment of silence for Floyd's leaving.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Lol, my thoughts exactly! ME and the Jeep we do go together don't we? I am kinda partial to it!

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

bless your heart!

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

i think ootl is right........we could get a hears your sign sticker.


:P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home