A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Conversation from this morning

Gomer finally wakes up at 7:15. I have been awake since 5:30 when the last train went through.
Me...Lets go garage selling.
Gomer...We don't have a boat.
Me...But we have a Garage.
Gomer...You have to sell Floyd (little red pickup) if you want a boat.
Me...We can't afford a boat.
Gomer...Then why do you want to go get one.
Me...Oh wait I don't have any money even though yesterday was payday, cause we paid our bills.
Gomer...Then why do you want to go.
Me...Oh wait I have $3.00
Gomer...Yeah and?
Me...That is a fortune in garage sale money.
Gomer...Fine lets go.
I am just waiting on him to feed and water the animals and we are off to go buy treasures that other people are going ot throw in the trash if I don't buy them.

7 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Gomer did great gartage selling. He got a rifle and shot gun reloader, a bike, and a Marine Corp T-shirt. And no Ootl, we went garage selling in Amarillo silly.

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

I wax like uncle ootl.......yall are the only ones in happy with garages.


bebo

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

*was
*was
*was

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Yeah whatever Bebo...Word on the street is that you wax!!! HAHAHAHAHA

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I am just lucky I guess. And exactly what have you had my little brother wax??? Or do I want to know? I always get the longest word verifications. Everyone else has little ones like three or four letters but not me. I get like 12 letter ones.

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger MChoateTX said...

*was
*was
*was
*was
*was
*was
*was
*WAS

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

Gomer did great gartage selling. He got a rifle and shot gun reloader, a bike, and a Marine Corp T-shirt.

for $3? or did I misunderstand????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home