A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gomer


This is a picture of "Gomer" that girlie A (Pooh's kid) did. Pooh was all upset when she picked A and B and baby doo up this evening, because A had been drawing pictures of boys. When A showed Pooh the picture she was like see its Gomer. That is what Pooh and the kiddos call B...Gomer. He may act like he doesn't like it, but I have known him long enough to know better. I think if you will look closely at the picture you will see the striking resemblance.

3 Comments:

At 10:36 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I could have picked him out in a line up with that pic!

Uncanny!

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I know! It is almost scary isn't it!

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

When did I lose my Hair and when did I get hands like a Raptor? Other than that all I can say is its right on and it shall be a picture to adorne the walls with. Can we say wedding invatation Photo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home