A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

My favorite picture


This is one of my all time favortie pics of Gomer. It is with his best friend in the whole wide world (also his cousin) we are going to call him Grunt. Hey Gomer came up with it not me! I was going to go with Jarhead, but Gomer use to be a Jarhead too so I didn't want to confuse anyone. I digress! This pic hangs at my FMIL house and I have always loved it. She let me borrow it yesterday when we were there for one million hours doing laundry, because we don't have our washer and dryer hooked up yet. Something about a 220? Anyways FMIL let me borrow this pic so that I could make a copy of it. I already made the copy, but I wanted to share it with all of you. Don't they look so cute...I mean manly...I mean whatever guys in Camo are suppose to look like!

6 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

OMG...He is so skinny!

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I know huh! Gomer still is skinny. I knew Grunts back in the day, but I haven't seen him in like 6 years, but I bet he is still just as thin now as he was then!

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Nice landscaping! ha ha!

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

It is actually in California, back in the day. I just figured it was in the desert, because of all of the sand, but I guess I was wrong! HAHAHA

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Actually if you want the heart of the matter 29Palms California is in the heart of the Death Valley and I think at the time this pic was taken the Temp was reaching 110 or above and we slept in those tin cans. Most of us where there for 30 days doing CAX Combined Arms Excersise. It was alot of fun I used to go buy my crew 2 dozen Krispy Kremes before we would head out on a "Moc" misson. Fun times let me tell you

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Well bud if the truth was known atleast you gained what 5 lbs when I gained about 15 post Marine Corp. So there ya go. Semper Fi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home