A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It was a VERY Merry Christmas


Hello all. I just wanted to let everyone know that I had an awesome Christmas. I got to spend time with my family and it was super fun! It really was! Mama, Mom, and I laughed so much while I was at home (about situations that we won't mention, we'll just say FLASHY). Anyways, on Saturday morning I went to clean at Annette's house, and that is always fun. Then after that I went to my Mom Gator's house and we opened presents. I got an Atari!!! Y'all remember Atari. They ROCK!!! Anyways, I also got some kick butt new shirts, a huge giraffe that is so cool, and lots of other really awesome stuff. Then after I had Christmas at Mom's house I went to B's for his big family Christmas, and it was fun too. It surprisingly wasn't that hard to hang out with a bunch of people that I don't know. They were all really nice and so that made it a lot easier on me. On Sunday B and I got up and went to my Maw and Paw's house. It was HOT! I think they keep it about 9 million degrees in there. That's just a rough estimate. Anyways, after we sweated for a while B and I left to go to his immediate family Christmas. It was fun too. I got the third volume of the Family Guy, and I think we all know how much I love Family Guy! And guess what my last present was?!?! An engagement ring. Oh y'all you should see it! It is so beautiful! I couldn't get a real clear pic of it with my digital camera, but I tried. So anyways, here is a pic of it, sorry if it is kind of blurry or whatever. I really wanted to show my Mom first, but I won't be in Plainview until Friday. And I so badly want everyone to know. Anyways, I hope everyone else's Christmas was as great as mine was. I just wanted you all to know that I love you and I wanted to share the news with you.

9 Comments:

At 4:19 PM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Wow! Congratulations! (Poor, poor man.) The ring looks great!

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Hey as long as I don't try my hand at hair cutting anymore we should be ok. Lol, I am really excited!

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger see-through faith said...

wow congrats

poor mum - hope you phoned her with the news before we all shared the excitement with you :)

ps wasn't sure what you meant about me being sneaky lol - but yeah I am originally from London England. My parents were both Londoners - is that cooler than being Finnish? Nah -it's COLD here !!

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Oh yes See-through faith I did tell my Mom first. She new a long time ago! I tell my Mom everything. She is one of my best friends and I couldn't keep a secret from her. She and I became VERY close about this time three years ago and that is something that I would never ever ever want to change!

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Ootl, actually Mama was really nice about it. She had known about it for a long time. She knew that we were getting serious. I think she is excited.

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Well yes its true. We are very excited and I am just glad that I found my soul mate and someone that loves me as much as I love her. I feel that I am the luckiest man in the world to have found a beautiful and intelligent woman to spend the rest of my life with. I love you baby and its gonna be a good ride. Your bow legged cowboy for life.

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Patti said...

Great news! Congratulations and good luck!

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

It looks like a pretty ring. He is a nice guy and I like him. It kinda matches your boots!

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Thanks Trish I am super excited!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home