A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Meme from Mom

Hi everyone! PrincessofEverything threw this meme my way and now I am gonna answer it.

5 things I plan to do before I die:1. Sky Dive 2. Have a family (damnit when you fall in love they apparently want you to think about settling down...Who knew???) 3.Go across an ocean (Doesn't matter which ocean, just wanna go across one) 4. Play with a real giraffe 5. Learn to ski

5 things I can do:1. Swim like a fish! I love the water 2. Meet people in the oddest places (airplanes, Wal-Mart, elevators, you name it) and they just attach themselves to me. 3. Listen 4. Manage money 5. Give a killer smile.

5 things I cannot do:1.Find enough time in the day to get everything done that will make everyone happy. 2. Hold my breath for a long time. 3. Raise my left eyebrow 4. Wink my right eye without looking weird 5. A cartwheel

5 things that attract me to other people:1. Honesty 2. A good strong southern accent 3. How they treat others 4. Their hearts 5. Ability to carry on a conversation without starring at my boobs.

5 things I say most often:1. I love you 2. Oh that's gonna be a big NO MA'AM!!! 3. Purse, Keys, Phone, Bag, Scunchies...ok Baby Gator is that everything....yes ok, and we're off! 4. Oh good Lawrd and you know when they walked out of their house they said DAMN I look good! 5. Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, PATRICK HAYDEN CHOATE CALM DOWN!!!

5 celebrity crushes: (Sometimes it is the celebrity and sometimes it is the character that they play)1. Gil Grishom 2. Johnny Bravo (hey hot Momma). 3. Gus from Lonesome Dove 4. Sam Elliot 5. Doc Holliday (either from Tombstone or from the movie Wyatt Earp)

5 Comments:

At 6:52 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

I wanna know how the JACKASSES are that are leaving infomercials on everyones blog. STOP IT!!!

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Uncle Ootl's in skimpy night clothes. ~thinks~ thats the kinda thing that makes you go eeewwww and shiver.

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I loved your answers! I am also very pleased that you will now know how to make more money!! I can tell you how to stop that if you want sweetness.

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger the farming cowboy from west texas said...

Notice a trend in the selection of men here most are in there early to mid 50s just an observation. BEEF ITS WHATS FOR DINNER.

 
At 1:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm
if you came to visit me in Finland you could cross two of your things off your list. No giraffes here though - except in the zoo and that doesn't count.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home