A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

It Has Never Felt So Nice

Hey everyone, I am super glad to be home. I never thought I would miss the wind, the people, and the faint smell of cow poopy. But I did! I had an awesome time in Plano (close to Dallas). I went shopping and I now have almost everyone's Christmas gifts bought. All I have left to buy for is Razz, Pooh, tree, and Bryan. Four of the most difficult people in the world to buy for. LOL. So my trip started off with me meeting a very nice lady on the plane who's name was Sharron. She works for Kelly industries and she recruits engineers. I don't know what the engineers do, she just recruits them. So I get to Dallas Love field, and the girl that's going to pick me up was late due to traffic. But no big deal, cause she was super sweet so that made up for it. We go to the Corp office, which was WAY nicer than anywhere I have ever been in my entire life!!! Then we went to lunch at Macaroni Grill. OMG I had this awesome Paste Milano. OMG OMG OMG! It was so great, if anyone has a recipe please e-mail it to me. So then we go back to Corp to do some training. Then we got our Corp cars, and went to our hotel. I went out with Natalia that night and had a great time just hanging out with her. The next morning we went to a Wal-Mart store just to get some in store type action training. It really wasn't that hard, there's just a lot to remember. That night I went to the Allen outlet mall and did so much shopping. (Geez, I came home in debt!) Ok, wow I just my credit card and its really not that bad. I am way surprised! So anyways, the next day we went to another store to do some more training and then I got in my new Chevy Cobalt and went to Wichita Falls to work with Joe. He is awesome! One really good guy! His wife Judy was super sweet too. So I worked with Joe on Thursday. I almost cried when he asked me where I was staying. I got put in the HORRIBLE motel, called Days Inn. Now ok yall, most of yall know me pretty well. I am not a picky person when it comes to where I am going to sleep, but I was so scared of this place that I brought all of my stuff in from the car in case my car got broken into. I swear Osama Bin Laden was running the place, and Saddam Hussein was his night manager. But Saddam is now going by Mr. "B", just so everyone knows. Now it did occur to me to look and see if he is still driving his old Cadillac, you know that one that he was driving when I saw him in P-ville, but I didn't see his hoopty in the parking lot. So Joe got me out of the EXTREMELY SCARY motel and into the La Quinta. As far as I am concerned Joe F. Is a God sent! So Friday I got to come back to my beloved west Texas. I missed you all so much. Bryan came to see me on Friday and brought my baby dog back. I missed both of them so much while I was gone. On another note Bryan and I are getting really serious, can I am so excited about that. It just makes me smile to think about him. Ok, sorry sorry sorry, mushy stuff. That's a blog for another time. I just wanted everyone to know how much I missed them and how much I love them. Talk to yall soon.

Kisses,

Baby Gator

5 Comments:

At 7:09 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

hhhmmm....I wonder what I am gettting for Christmas?!?!?! Where is the Patrick show?? I want you to blog about how HE acted last week!

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Ok. Pasta Milano - is that anything like Johnny Carino's Chicken Milano, because that is the best. Just the best.

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Yes Pasta Milano is just like Johnny Carino's Chicken Milano, but minus the chicken. OMG, it was so good.

 
At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew did you breathe as you wrote that....?

loved it and glad you got a better place to stay :)

 
At 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it's good to see that you had an allright time in Plano... You still didn't meet us for drinks though! No 'mam...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home