A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ordained Minister

Yep you read that right. Ordained minister. So Nat writes me an e-mail the other day...and I quote "Guess what! I am an ordained minister". I write her back "Run that by me again!" We we get on the phone and she tells me that she was trying to prove one of her friends wrong, and ended up becoming an ordained minister. Apparently you can just go online and google online ordained minister. We get into this big argument because I am like no you can't/ Surely you have to take some classes at seminary or go to school or something. She was like NOPE, all you have to do is fill out some paper work and boom there you go. So in an effort to prove Nat wrong I go online and google Become an ordained minister online. I start looking at all of the website...Fill out my name, address, and a few other minor details and BOOM I became an ordained minister. I can now legally perform weddings, funerals, etc. Do you know the only people who can marry someone is an ordained minister (like myself), a justice of the Peace, or a sea captain. I thought about becoming a sea captain, but this was way easier. So if anyone is looking for someone to preside over their wedding y'all just let me know! I am a member of the clergy!

Baby Gator, REV

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Too, too cool, Reverend Gator. I am way impressed!

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Thank you thank you thank you. As I am still new to the clergy I will not be leading any church services as of yet.

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I just knew you would achieve great things!

 
At 5:26 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

you mean that I'm wasting my time here at seminary. Why didn't you let me in on this earlier.

hugs xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home