A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Friday, August 05, 2005

The Patrick Show



Everyone is doing these Friday blogs right now about their cats, or the cows you see around Fake Cow County. Well, unfortunantly I do not have a cat, or a cow so instead, every Friday I will be doing "The Patrick Show" ~wild applause~ Since, I can't figure out how to crop my photos again (college education keep in mind) Princess of Everything is our special trainer today, or until I can get a pic of Patrick without somone else in it. Lol.








Welcome ladies and gentlemen to “The Patrick Show” I’m your host….Patrick. Please give a round of applause to our in house band “Chachi and His Good Times One Man Hamster Band” *applause* Well ladies and gentlemen our special guest today is someone we all know and love, please give a warm welcome to Junior the dog next door. *applause*. So Junior, I hear you have a move coming up? In a strong British accent “Why yes, Patrick I do. My family and I will be moving to a new apartment complex located on the other side of town.” Wow Junior, that sounds exciting, when will y’all be making the big trip? “Our last day is Saturday, August 6. From there we will be residing in Willow Glen apartments.” Well you must be very excited. So tell us a little bit more about yourself Junior. Where are you from? What plans do you have for the future? There are rumors of an alleged romance between you and Squeakers the Cat, how do you feel about that? Junior becomes a little irritated. “I am growing tired of people accusing Squeakers and I of having an affair. Can’t two animals from different species just live together, I love Squeakers we have always been close but nothing could ever come of it because after all she is a domestic cat and I am a Noble Pug.” Understandable Junior, and we will talk more about that and other issues when we come back after this word from our sponsors. ~Chachi leads into commercial break playing the Tom Jones hit “It’s Not Unusual to be Loved By Anyone” *commercial break* And we are back, I am your host Patrick and our special guest today is Junior the dog next door. Well Junior we have heard rumors that you are coming out with a new movie…can you tell us about it? “Why yes Patrick. It’s a musical about a pug that is the runt of the litter and takes in a nice family to raise. I am co-starring in it with Squeakers the cat, of course, Conner the poodle want to be as the villain *Patrick growls*, and Coco the Attack cat from upstairs plays a friend of mine that helps me clean up my act, get off the street and get adopted.” Wow Junior, I bet it will be another masterpiece. So you are direct, producing, and starring in this musical as well, right? “Yes Patrick I am, I love to act but my real passion is directing.” Where do you find the time, Junior? “Its just something that you do, I also take time out of my schedule to play with my family, hang out with Squeakers, and mingle with the other people in our complex.” Man Junior, you are one busy Pug. Well ladies and gentlemen that’s all the time we have for today. I want to thank my special guest this week Junior the dog next door. Another special thanks to our in house entertainment “Chachi and His Good Times One Man Hamster Band”. Please join us next week when we interview an all new special guest, thank yall and have a good night.

6 Comments:

At 9:19 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh I am so pleased that you used that pic of me. Your mom in all of her beauty. Patrick is off to a good start though I am not a fan of pugs.

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Junior is prtty cool, not a bad dog. He just barks a lot!!!

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger spookyrach said...

Will the One Man/Hampster Band be releasing a CD anytime soon?

 
At 10:27 AM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

And if he releases a CD will it come with a free thing of deodorant?

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Chachi was really more of a lounge singer before he got this gig. A cd is set to be released but not until sometime next year. And no it will not come with a free thing of deoderant. You have to save your box tops and mail them in to receive the cd. Its going to be called "Where the hell is Joni?" And FYI is Chachi and His Good Times One Man Hamster Band.

 
At 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A star-studded cast of thousands! More, more. As if Fridays weren't enough to look forward to already...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home