A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Things That Make You go NO SIR!!!!

So I was minding my own business walking through Wal-Mart (cause I was doing my new job) and all of the sudden I saw it. The death of the fashion police. I saw a man, no kidding, in a pearl snap button down long sleeve shirt. It was unsnapped all the way, and he had it tied up. I had to look twice. Cause at first glance you think...Now wait, that could not be what I think it is. But oh yes, it was. Unsnapped tied up. But with the second glance I got a full view of his chest hair, and we aren't talking two or three chest hairs...I am pretty sure the man had a sweater on underneath his clothes. I wish I had had my digital camera with me, because that would have been worth posting. They probably would have been offended by me taking a pic. And by they I mean him and his woman. She was not as fashionably dressed as he was. She was wearing a very VERY small white spaghetti strap tank top, complete with numerous stains down the front, and shorts that were about, I will say, 4 sizes to small. She seriously had a camel toe, and a wedgie. Now the part that bothers me the worst is that not only were they dressed HORRIBLY wrong, the part that bothers me the worst is that when they looked in the mirror they said DAMN we look good. And Mr. Tied Up shirt said damn baby those shorts and that tank top make you look hot. And Mrs. Camel Toe said you know what would make you look even better...If you tied that shirt up and unsnapped it. And with that they had their Wal-Mart going clothes. It was very much bad.

6 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Yes sir, I do what I can. It was VERY MUCH BAD!!!

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Is Chachi in rehab and that is why there have not been any new shows? I heard that Patrick had a litter of pups out of wed lock and is now in hiding. How would the sponser of the show respond to the rumors floating around??

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

Patrick would say that it just goes to show you how rumors get started. For everyones information Patrick cannot have puppies and that is a very touchy ~no pun intended~ subject for him. Chachi is on vacation at Pooh's house because the producers of the show forgot to go get him.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I heard that Patrick eerrrmmmm....*drank too much* and fell down the stairs at his Momdy's house...is that true? ~thinking I have pics~

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Baby Gator said...

You do not have pics. Unless you gave him "beverages" and PUSHED him down the stairs. Thats ASSAULT!

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I did neither...and I do have pics.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home