A Glimpse Into My World

Don't call me Lenny Kravitz.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hey everyone...

I just wanted to let everyone know that my blog site will be changing. If you want to know the new address then just leave me a comment on here. If I have your e-mail address then I will send you the link to the new site. I have my reasons for changing the address, and also for changing my e-mail address and my phone number. A major one is...well I won't go into that. Please let me know if you want the new link.

Thanks a million!!!

Baby Gator

4 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Blogger queen of everything said...

i want to know

 
At 9:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in!

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Flutterby said...

me too me too but you do know that if any of us change our links to your blog, then the new one would be found rather easily.

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh oh oh me tooooo!!!!
Dawn:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home